Anon the great

sucking upto someone totally unknown

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Vengeance is not that sweet

At about 11 pm I started downloading some movie. I fancied myself a cup of tea and a walk till the GC. So I went. When I reached the circle, I made one pradakshina of it and as i was returning I saw some thing. I went closer and saw a baby snake. I tried to shoo it but it did not move. I tossed it over with my leg. It still did not move. Figuring it was dead, I smirked and moved on.

It was a fifteen minute walk to my hostel and as I set off, my thoughts drifted onto its mother. I heard snakes never forget their revenge and stuff. So how would its mother know who killed its baby. May be it would get some information about the culprit by sniffing the human smell on the baby's body and then following the smell of his footsteps, get him. I wished I had not touch the baby snake.

It was dark and damp near my hostel and I was really scared now. As i neared it, I started to run and made it in a good time. It was good to be in light again and then slowly i started to my room. I reached my room and opened the lock. Guess what I saw??

The download had completed.

4 Comments:

Blogger totti said...

Rey..buddi unda neeku...why the hell did you even touch the snake..mundu scorpion..ippudu snake..please stay away from such things. Don't piss me off :)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

U know scientists are now saying dead snakes are actually not dangerous... U might want to look into it :P

9:35 PM  
Blogger totti said...

Reread your "german poem"..its really nice, i don't know how i missed that one :)

4:32 PM  
Blogger anusha said...

within this one page writing u created a nice story, you should really write more.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home