Anon the great

sucking upto someone totally unknown

Sunday, July 09, 2006

From the diary of a dying man

I could vaguely hear people around me. A few seconds later I heard a deafening roar. I could see them, faces screwed up real bad but could not hear anything but this almighty roar. I could feel my feet freezing as if something was being sucked out of them, slowly. And it did not stop there. I had a strange feeling it, whatever it was, was slowly and painfully moving up. I wanted to shout out something but I failed.

Slowly the images around me started to fade out. I was terrified. It was as if some one was forcefully closing my eyes and I was sure if I did close them, I would never be able to open them again. The freezing sensation reached my neck and the pain was beyond all pains i ever experienced.

And suddenly, as suddenly as it had come, the sound died away. The freezing sensation had reached my eyes and passed beyond it. There was complete darkness and then a sudden blast of light.

And then what I saw was unbelievable.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sri Vallabha said...

who is dead? is it u r lethargy?

2:00 AM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

lethargy???Just because you know that word!!!.. It's creativity... even if some one is dead how will i know how he feels ... I just imagined it all ...

4:28 AM  
Blogger Harish Suryanarayana said...

Geez man !!! That was a totally awesome post ! Had so much motion.. way to go ! Is this a new side of Kanthi I am seeing ?

11:49 AM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

Hehe ... thanks man

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home