Anon the great

sucking upto someone totally unknown

Monday, July 03, 2006

Is Life funny

Did you ever laugh till there is a little pain in your ass. I meant literal pain. Yeah, It's like some one is holding those two things apart and won't let go. Well if you haven't, this post is for you. If at the end of this post you can't even smile, then you definitely don't have any rights to be alive. No kidding, well, you will see.

When I was 12 some sadhu came to our old house. All my kaku's reverently sat around him and paid attention while he sat there predicting our future with an eye brow raised. He predicted mine, that I would have two wives.

But thats not even legal.

Well the sadhu did not know that anyway. He said he was predicting only important events in my life and apparently me getting into iit was of lesser importance compared to me marrying twice.

I was so angry on that old bastard that when he said i would die at age 56, I felt like killing myself, just to prove him wrong. Well my mom managed to console me saying she would never let me marry twice even if my first wife died.

I was a kid back then and assumed which ever i felt convinient. For what I now know, he might be right. :D

Well this post was to demonstrate what a trick paragraph is. ..
"The para which makes you read a page" hehe

6 Comments:

Blogger Sri Vallabha said...

PJ MAxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx antunnavu gaaa

3:50 AM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

Enti jooobless aa ...I did not promise anything anyway

7:37 AM  
Blogger totti said...

lav ra nuvvu..aa thelive chaduvu lo unte ..maa baab hafisar ayevaadu :)

12:33 PM  
Blogger Sri Vallabha said...

this is outrageous raa noname00000000

3:53 AM  
Blogger Sri Vallabha said...

read the other half too...

3:53 AM  
Blogger Kanthi Kiran said...

hehe ... work on it then.. where it = what i said

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home