Anon the great

sucking upto someone totally unknown

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Tamil New Year

Going through this blog, I realized that I write less lamer posts when I let my pen flow on its own, figuratively. So I promise to let the pen flow. I also promise, to write at least one post a week, to who ever cares to read.
I am not sure if it is something I wear, or something I do, but some days I just feel every girl just gawks at me. I, in turn, enjoy watching girls. Not in a perverted way of-course (Note to self: Do not let the pen flow too much). I am just subtly interested in girls. Thank you for reading that and not judging. No, this is not an ad.
As Suresh Raina destroys whatever was left of KKR, Tamil Nadu celebrates New Year day tomorrow (actually just 2 mins away, as I write this). I am very thankful to this day, as I get a dearly wanted holiday. "So much to do" I keep telling mom, who has taken a ferocious interest in playing the Business Man(/Woman, cannot believe the lack of vision of the person who named this game) and wants me to play in every little time window available. And yet here I am blogging, as she dozed off silently. God bless her :).
Its boiling hot here in Chennai and the voltage is fluctuating in Perungudi. Anyway 15 more days to go. Happy New Year Chennai. Happy holiday to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home